Been a while. Been writing, been prepping, been doing other things.
In no particular order:
- You Are Now Leaving Ashtabula County got accepted by Stupefying Stories for their Showcase feature. Will put the link up when this one is available.
- Heartstrings has now been published by Parsec Ink as part of their Triangulation: Harmony and Dissonance anthology. Click on the cover if you’d like to buy a copy:
- My Super Sekrit Projekt continues to advance. I wrote two stories and chose the one I thought fit better. It’s about politics and gods and fear and detatchment. The other story I wrote will probably turn up somewhere else some other time. It’s about depression and paranoia and space and fear and detatchment.
- I’m… mostly prepped for Nanowrimo. I’m also tired and used up and don’t know how a month of writing will leave me, but that’s why they pay us writers the big bucks… oh. Well, that’s why they give us the recognition and… oh.
- I’m kind of off current events based social media until after the midterms. I’m taking politics too personally at present and that isn’t helping anybody. If you’re a usual Twitter follower you can find me nerding about writing and wrestling on Mastodon at firstname.lastname@example.org
Okay, that’s all for now. See you all soon.